Home | Careers
Are you Kreative?
We are a dynamic and fast-growing small business serving the metropolitan D.C. area. Known by our clients for high energy and strong subject knowledge, our work is our passion. We work hard to build and maintain relationships that provide the continuity and enduring value necessary for our clients to succeed and grow. Our staff works synergistically on a variety of tasks required to deliver the excellence that is the hallmark of our brand.
Kreative values and embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Will develop requirements for improving existing processes, understand the needs of customers and create applicable business processes, configure custom software tools, assist with knowledge base development, and coordinate audit and audit response efforts.
The Quality Assurance Specialist provides professional services by implementing and supporting tasks related to Kreative’s service delivery. This position reports directly to the Operations Lead. This position is primarily responsible for the implementation of audit activities, detection of problem areas, and delivering quality inspection.
Kreative is looking for a highly motivated BD/Marketing intern who will provide proposal and capture support as well as administration and operational support to the marketing team.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Draft Social Media post, as assigned.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Support in developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Support in meeting goals for the business development team and business growth.
- Update Business Development Pipeline.
- Completed or anticipated undergraduate or graduate degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, business development, federal contracting, and/or proposal development highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ongoing, year-round internship
- Part-Time (At least 10 hours per week)
- Currently remote due to COVID-19
Kreative offers a wide range of benefits to our valued employees.