About | Contract Vehicles
IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions. With more than 7.5 million products and services from over 4,600 pre-vetted vendors, federal agencies, civilian, state and local organizations, continue to maximize budgets and reduce buying cycles by up to 50 percent over open market.
DUNS #: 079395308
The SeaPort-e® portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e ® platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e ® approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the Nation’s engine of job growth.
Small Business Sole Source
Up To $4 Million
The program encourages economic development in historically underutilized business zones – “HUBZones” – through the establishment of preferences.
SBA’s HUBZone program is in line with the efforts of both the Administration and Congress to promote economic development and employment growth in distressed areas by providing access to more federal contracting opportunities. The government may award a sole source contract with a ceiling of $4 million dollars.
• 517919: All Other Telecommunications
• 517910: All Other Information Services
• 541511: Custom Computer Programming Services
• 541512: Computer Systems Design Services
• 541513: Computer Facilities Management Services
• 541519: Other Computer Related Services
• 541611: Administrative Management &
General Management Consulting Service
• 541618: Other Management Consulting Services
• 541690: Other Scientific & Technical Consulting Services
• 541990: All Other Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
• 561210: Facilities Support Services
• 611430: Professional & Management Development Training
• 541430: Graphic Design Services